Tuesday, December 15, 2009

STANLEY CALLS AND JASMINE VISITS

"Look Stanley how did you get my number and what makes you think I want to speak with you this evening?” I ask Stanley who is on the other end of the phone."


“Can you at least listen to what I have to say?” he pleaded.

“You said all you had to say and I have heard, you had to call up a conference to discuss breaking up with me and I have heard the case from all verdicts why can’t you just leave me alone.” I told Stanley.

“ Rose please listen to me………………’ he began and I hung up. Whatever is past needs to remain in the past where it belongs.



****************************************************************

I was on the web when my doorbell rang. I stood up and went to see who was at the door. I peeped through the hole and it was someone with big, curly hair, I could not see the face.

“Who is it?” I call out.

“It’s Jazzy Jasmine” replied the person on the other side of the door.

It’s my sister. I can’t believe it. I opened the door sure enough it is my younger sister Jasmine looking really good in a white top and a pair of navy blue distressed jeans.

“Hey darling” she began by hugging me, I hugged her warmly, I have missed her so much.

“Hey my dear, how have you been?” I asked her.

‘Great”

“How did you get here?” I asked.

“I took the BART from San Francisco and I ended up taking the taxi here.” She told me.

‘Why didn’t you tell me you were coming, I could have come to pick you up from the airport?” I asked her.

“I wanted to surprise you, so what’s for dinner, I am famished.” She asked me as she put her luggage in the living room.

“We could go out to eat dinner, I didn’t cook.” I told her.

“I need to take a shower first, is that okay” she asked me as she pulled her hand luggage into the bedroom.

“Sure, I will go and change.” I replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment