Sunday, January 3, 2010

MR LONGJOHN

Work was rather hectic, I have never been this busy and someone got transferred from the other branch to work at ours for a week. I hope it is not permanent because I have never been this busy handling this many files. It is so bad that I cannot even go on my face book page. I usually send a text message to my cousin Danielle but I can’t do so today or at least this week. One of my supervisors think that the fellow might be a spy. There were so many whisperings going on in the building. The silence was actually getting louder and I had absolutely no idea who the person was until right now. This tall, charismatic looking young man walks to my cubicle.
“RoseofSharon’ he spoke in the deepest baritone voice that made me almost jump off my seat. I took a look at him. Another nice looking dude too hot for my agenda. I am already booked with Phillip but this one is seriously out of bounds, for one he is a workmate and a boss and for two he should be the married type. I would cry if this dude is single and if his wife is next to ugly.
“Yes sir” I responded
“My name is Justin, Justin Long” he told me. I almost chuckled, Long, what a last name, Long John, long what?
“Nice to meet you Mr. Long” I replied not knowing what else to say.
“Justin” he responded with no expression on is face.
“Justin” I replied looking in his eyes.
“Yes, okay Roseofsharon, I need the data to the Los Angeles records,” he told me. I looked at him in amazement, he could have just used the intercom to relay the message to me, why did he have to come all the way to my floor and my cubcle to tell me that. Sometimes I think common sense is really not that common and I hope for sure that it is not what I am thinking because I cannot handle two men and definitely not Mr Long John. Lol. This is getting interesting. Roseofsharon you are quite something.

No comments:

Post a Comment