Thursday, September 10, 2009

INTRODUCING: GINA HAMPTON

The limousine pulled over to the curb and I stepped out. I look radiant in my short, black dress and my black pumps. I walked into the house.I live by myself into a two bedromm condominium downtown.
I opened my bedroom door, kicked off my shoes and sat on my bed. I opened my purse and brought out a wad of notes. My new Client Walter Benson is a rich man and pays me well for my services. He owns Benson Equipment and makes more than one million a year on income.He is the only one of my clients who picks me up in a limo. We had dinner at Ocean Shore Restuarant. It was a great meal and I expected more afterwards but he didn't need me tonight. He dismissed me early. I put the money on my dresser and went into the bathroom. I slowly take off my clothes and go into the shower. I need a bubble bath just to immerse and relax myself. I insert my naked body into the water and allow myself to soak into the warmth of the water which is think is refreshing. My mind goes back to what happened last week. I was at Walter's guest house sipping out of my glass of Margarita and vaguely paying attention to the news I was watching on the Flat Screen Plasma Tv. Walter was talking to one of his business partners on his Iphone.
"Ten million, that's a lot of money,but i guess i am up to the task, it is a very delicate project and i believe Patricia McGinnis is the best person to write the proposal" he said pacing around the room.
All of a sudden I begin to pay attention to what he was saying. This man even makes money in his sleep, i have to work hard to make this money. I have been his mistress for three months, now i need to become his wife. I don't even know if he is married or divorced. I know for sure that he has no family apart from his security men who follow him everywhere. I have other clients but he is the main one. Another one of my clients Doug Stiller is also a business tycoon and recently divorced his wife of ten years of marriage, he doesn't pay as much as Walter does but he is very caring. At one point he wanted to start dating me but i declined, I don't mix business with pleasure.


*******************************************************************************
It’s just past 7 in the morning and my alarm has just gone off. I have a couple of things to do today before I go to be with Mr Benson. I need a private investigator to follow him around, no not necessarily, I go everywhere with him enough to know what he is up to? I think i just need to start paying a little more attention to details.I need to start caring more, have more access into his life, know where he lives, cook for him apart from just laying on my back and get paid. I never asked him about his private life because all I have with him is the business of getting laid and getting paid. Does he have a wife? I wonder because if he does it is rather unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment