Wednesday, September 9, 2009

INTRODUCING ROSEOFSHARON JONES

I would be telling the greatest lie on earth if I say that David Beckham is cuter than the guy sitting in front of me at Mickky's Cafe. He is punching the keys of his blackberry and i am praying hard to God that he would at least look up and smile at me or something and anyway why would he smile at me. I may not look like a million dollars right now but i think i have set my sight on something that attracts my attention. I am sitting in my chair waiting for my cousin Danielle to show up. Danielle is always late for everything. She is my maternal cousin and i love her to death but she is always late. My phone started vibrating on the table. I steal another glance at him before looking at the caller id to see if the noise attracted his attention but he is apparently too busy to notice. I just got a text message from my cousin.

"Rose i think i am lost, i took the wrong exit and ended up on E Street and now i am back on the freeway again".

She might as well be lost because I am trying to figure out how to mingle with this dude and it is not going to be easy,handsome men are just one of the most difficult people especially the ones I have met. I pick up the phone and send her a text message.

"Oh, take your time and why are you texting while you are driving,its against State law. see you when you get here and puhleeezzzzzz don't text me back"

I hope that the text message would have an effect on her. I just don't want her to text me back. Danielle is two years younger than i am and is in a budding relationship with a fine young man, she really likes him, I don't want to say love because she has her eyes on some other dude. Finally the handsome stranger puts his phone away and picks up his briefcase, I am hoping that he is not leaving yet, but he is, oh my goodness, Why? He hasn't even noticed me yet. I am trying to look at his left hand, does he have a ring, is he committed to anyone yet? Oh my goodness. i can't see. Suddenly this tall,skinny waitress walks by and blocks my view,she is standing right in front of him, I visualise myself standing in front of him saying
"May I take your order?". This waitress has taken total obstruction of my view and she is about to kill my curiosity. She has his attention. He is the most handsome piece of work i have ever seen in my entire life. God must have worked overtime on this creature. Finally she moves away after taking his order, is he ordering something to eat,Oh my goodness. He is going to be here for a while. I hope he doesn't have any lunch date. I have to distract him so he could come over here. How am i going to do that? Think Sharon think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment